måndag 14 december 2009

Changes

There is one thing that never changes, and that is that everything changes.
This blog has been a 90% disco blog since I started it a couple of years back. I'm going through a change right now where I feel things need to go in a different direction. I need to slow down, but get things done. I need do to different things but still find my everyday routines. I need to find peace in the quiet but still get more time with my friends and family.
So what has this got to do with the blog? Well I wanted to try to change the blog a little bit in a different direction as well. As you've seen I've put up stuff with !!!, The Radio Dept. and A Bossa Elétrica. Stuff I wouldn't normally have put up, well not all in a row anyway. Well, in the future I will put up all kinds of music that I like. I hope you'll like it as much as you have liked my blog 'til this point and that you'll stick around.

Much Love Disco Dave

Inga kommentarer: