torsdag 19 juni 2008

Disco Dave's BoomBox

Time for a mega-post.
I haven't posted for a while due to lack of inspiration. All the while I've been listening to a lot of good music and I thought that it was time now to share it with you. So here you go, my favourite songs right now, both new and old, in no particular order.



Burning Spear - The Ghost /zshare



Bruce Springsteen - I’m On Fire (Cousin Cole’s Bad Desire Mix) /zshare



Wiley - Wearing My Rolex (The Shoes remix 2.0) /zshare



Hercules And Love Affair - Raise Me Up /mediafire



Gimmicks - Visst är du kär /zshare



Mystery Jets - Two Doors Down (Duke Dumont Remix) /direct link



Moto Boy - What It Was Like To Be With You /direct link



Graveleaf - The Crusade /zshare



Plantlife - Fool For U /direct link




MGMT - Electric Feel /direct link

Inga kommentarer: