söndag 1 april 2007

Long time no see























Hey y'all!

It's been a while since last time, so I thought I'd begin the month of April with two songs one classic and one future classic. The first one is by the leadsinger from Harold Melvin and The Blue Notes. Yes, it's Teddy Pendergrass I'm talking about. The first song from his self-titled debut album is nothing else than a super-disco song.

Teddy Pendergrass - You Can't Hide From Yourself (Philadelphia International, 1976) / zshare















The second song I'm putting up today is from the genius band Justice. For those of you who missed Justice and other material from Ed Banger have got to take a listen to this. Of course I love Phantom but the newer song D.A.N.C.E. is even better. Ladies and gentlemen: The new Daft Punk!

Justice - D.A.N.C.E. (Ed Banger, 2007) / zshare

Inga kommentarer: