tisdag 11 december 2007

The 60's Show


Here's a mix for those of you who appreciates music from the past. The roots to the music of today.

The 60's Show /zshare

Tracklist:
The Beach Boys - Darlin'
Aretha Franklin - See Saw
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Fortunate Son
Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression
The Who - My Generation
The Beatles - Taxman
The Beatles - Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me and My Monkey
Chicago Transit Authority (early Chicago) - I'm A Man
Detroit Executives - Cool Off
Al Wilson - The Snake
Tammi Terrell - This Old Heart of Mine (Is Weak For You)
Otis Redding & Carla Thomas - Tramp
Sly & The Family Stone - Music Is Alive
Sly & The Family Stone - Everyday People
Bob Dylan - Most Likely You Go Your Way and I'll Go Mine
The Spencer Davis Group - I Washed My Hands In Muddy Water
Ray Charles - Unchain My Heart
? And The Mysterians - 96 Tears
The Beach Boys - God Only Knows

Inga kommentarer: