lördag 15 augusti 2009

For the Love of Soul



Here is about an hour of soul for you. A selection of soul songs that I love and that I hope you will love as well. There's a lot of Motown in there but also other stuff that I think you'll like. So download, press play, get on your feet and stomp to the groove.

For The Love Of Soul /mediafire

Tracklist:

Marv Johnson - Come To Me (Tamla)
Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) (Tamla)
Bobby Jones - You're A Devil (Expo)
Timothy Wilson - Got To Find A New Love (Buddah)
Toddlin' Town Sounds - The Dud (Toddlin' Town)
Edwin Starr - Agent Double-O-Soul (Ric-Tic)
The Supremes - Buttered Popcorn (Motown)
The Supremes - This Old Heart Of Mine (Is Weak For You) (Motown)
Mary Wells - You Beat Me To The Punch (Motown)
Toussaint McCall - I'm Undecided (Ronn)
Yvonne Baker & The Sensations - I Can't Change (Junior)
The Valadiers - I Found A Girl (Gordy)
Martha & The Vandellas - Heat Wave (Gordy)
Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song (Decca)
Jimmey (Soul) Clark - (Come On And Be My) Sweet Darlin (Soulhawk)
The Du-Ettes - Every Beat Of My Heart (President)
The Tams - Be Young, Be Foolish, Be Happy (abc)
Gloria Jones - Tainted Love (Champion)
Stevie Wonder - We Can Work It Out (Tamla)
Marvin Gaye - How Can I Forget (Tamla)
Al Wilson - The Snake (Soul City)
Frankie Valli - The Night (Motown)

Inga kommentarer: