lördag 4 april 2009

Anna Oxa - Controllo Totale (Nassau Torre di Controllo Edit)




For two months, one of my favourite songs have been this one. I haven't wanted to put it up since I found it on another blog and don't want to cop anything. But I can't help myself.
You who follow the blog noticed the faggy italodisco I posted a couple of days ago by Easy Going, and now it's time for some beautiful italian music again. This time it's slow, balearic and hypnotic. It's hard not to fall in love with this song..
Instead of linkin it to the actual file I'll link it to the the original post on my favourite blog another night on earth.

Anna Oxa - Controllo Totale (Nassau Torre di Controllo Edit) /anoe
original version can be found on the q-disc Controllo Totale (RCA, 1980)

Here is also a cool live version of the original song Total Control by The Motels.

Inga kommentarer: